SPARK NEW OPPORTUNITIES WITH DSMA IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA
INDEPENDENT MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATE
Dealer Solutions Mergers And Acquisitions (DSMA) is the premier Automotive M&A firm in North America, covering all of Canada and the United States. Due to continued and significant company growth, DSMA is recruiting an experienced individual to join the Canadian team in the GTA.
Successful Associates act in both a business development and project management capacities. You will be required to draw upon your extensive industry contacts and knowledge to build your customer base within your assigned territory and then work with your clients to facilitate the dealer valuation and the sale of their business. The role is fully supported by a first class internal finance and marketing team as well as senior management, but the Associate will always be the main point of contact with the client through their engagement with DSMA.
DSMA offers all Associates the required training and development in the use of our internal processes and tools and the candidate is expected to have the following skills:
- Individual must have first class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to speak well in public is required.
- Strong leadership characteristics with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to adapt to your clients needs.
- Ability to negotiate with clients.
- Drive and determination to see work through to it’s completion.
- Complete understanding of the sales process.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Individual must be capable of understanding and maintaining confidential information.
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
In addition, the right candidate will have the following automotive industry experience:
- Educated with a bachelors degree or higher.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a Regional Manager or Dealer Development role for an Automotive OEM
- A minimum of 5 years experience working for a leading bank in a senior automotive corporate finance capacity.
- Current Business Broker.
- Automotive 20 Group Facilitator/Moderator.
All information will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.